Thursday, August 27, 2015

We stayed on the 'old part' merely off your current poolside. It \'m a good lovely place and the room was classically dressed inside the wonderful bed! i thought ones room am small regarding what my spouse and i had paid. my partner and i found your current a staff mostly useful but a little dismissive. i requested a receptionist in assistance contacting a good tour agent intended for me This i had booked in the course of but i showed her ones e mail she simply just looked at me, IN ADDITION TO informed me 'I am not throughout Cambodia' before preceeding to chuckle. Everything is actually just prefect immediately after renovation. But one problem because of the glass shower room It water always leaks with the glass gap, full associated with water to the bath room floor.